How: Gently rub a pea sized amount into clean, damp skin with your fingertips.
Where: You can use it (and it works!) anywhere else on your body that needs it. Just be sure to patch test before using on extra sensitive areas (like around your intimate bits) to be sure you don’t have any sensitivities to the essential oils in the scent you use.
Newbie?: Curious about making the switch to a natural deodorant? Little Seed Farm has compiled some great tips and tricks to make the newbie’s transition as easy as possible and optimize the natural deo pro’s experience with their cream. Read all about it HERE.
Don’t love applying with your fingertips? Add the Bamboo Applicator on to your order.
How to Make it Zero Waste:
This product comes in a glass jar. When you finish you can rinse out and use the jar for other purposes around your home or return the jar to Carefull Goods. Once enough are collected they will be shipped back to Little Seed Farm to be filled and used again.
Made by: Little Seed Farm
Made in: Tennessee
The family behind Little Seed Farm just has the best heart! They stand for:
- Creating chemical-free, safe and nourishing skincare
- Operating Little Seed as a model and a force for positive change in their local and global community, including supporting the BIPOC community through their hiring, company practices, and charitable endeavors.
- Providing their animals with a natural and humane environment
- Using clean energy to produce their products and run their farm (as of September 2015 they are 100% solar powered!)
- Using nature to guide their animal husbandry practices
- Adopting practices that utilize the full cycle of nature and minimize waste
- Using eco-friendly and recyclable packaging
- Supporting other organic farms and producers throughout the world to source ingredients not grown or made at Little Seed.