- Add 1 Tablespoon to a normal load of laundry.
- For large/heavy loads, double it.
- Use with any water temp (for best results, warmer is better) and most fabrics (do not use with wool or silk)
- Test colored fabrics for color-fastness
- For general household cleaning, mix 1 Tablespoon of Oxygen Brightener with 8-16 oz. of warm water (about 1/4- to 1/2-cup of Oxygen Brightener per gallon of water)
- DO NOT MIX with Chlorine, Ammonia, or any other chemicals.
- Contains Sodium Percarbonate, which may irritate eyes or skin.
- In case of eye contact, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water.
- If ingested, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
How to Make it Zero Waste:
This product comes in a glass jar. Once empty, rinse and dry the jar to return to Carefull Goods, either by bringing it in to the Olive Branch or setting it outside your door to be picked up with your next delivery. You’ll recieve $1 off your next purchase by returning the jar. The jar will be cleaned and sanitized and used again by Carefull Goods.
Made by: Meliora Cleaning Products
Made in: Chicago, IL
Family Owned and Operated
As a Member of 1% for the Planet, 1% of every sale Meliora makes goes towards environmental causes.
Owners Kate and Mike have worked so hard to make exceptional products that truly work and are safe for people and planet. They disclose every detail of their ingredients while constantly holding themselves to a high standard.
Sodium percarbonate breaks down organic dirts and stains to make them easier to remove from your clothes and home. Upon completion of the reaction, all that remains of sodium percarbonate is water and oxygen. No nasty bleach chemicals, no headache-inducing smells.
Sodium carbonate is a pH adjuster. It raises the pH of the washing water, which results in more effective cleaning. For this reason it’s often referred to as a laundry ‘booster’.